Let me introduce to you the recently launched Happiness Beacon Newsletter.WHY
- To remind you every now and then that there's happiness in the world, and there are places where happy people and wanna-be-happy people hang out.
- To get updates about the Happiness Beacon new features, and generally what's been going on, in case you don't visit the forum too often.
- Because you can unsubscribe at any time if you don't like what you get.WHY
are you doing this?
- For the same reason I started this board. So that people can share happiness tips and thus to increase the overall happiness on Earth, my own included.WHAT
will you send me?
- You'll get Happiness Beacon related information, such as new features, site updates, a summary of what's been going on (popular threads, site stats...), etc.
Is it SAFE
- We use MailChimp, which adheres to strict anti-spam policies required by law.
- Your email address is never shared.
- The unsubscribe link will be at the bottom of every email you receive.HOW OFTEN
will you send me stuff?
- In the long run, the intention is to make the newsletter monthly or bi-monthly.
- However, this site is brand new and, as with every new site or project, a lot of cool things get added in the first weeks or months.
- So, at first, the newsletters will probably be more often.
- However, there will NEVER
be more than one newsletter per week.
OK I'm in, NOW WHAT
- To subscribe, click this link
. You will be able to specify which email address you wish to subscribe with. You don't have to be a registered user on this site.
Gec at the Happiness Beacon